Thursday 21 January 2010

Aaaahhh I'll Never Finish!

Ahhh is right >.< I've gotta finish all this pre-production work to finish by tuesday, and I'm completely behind because the tutors never seem to like what I've done. Then again, I'm not all that pleased with it either, so I can see where they're coming from. I really don't know if I'll finish it all on time, and now I've got the new Advanced Tech brief, which, though it shouldn't be too hard, is still more to do. So right now I'm very stressed and determined not to sleep until I pull my finger out (metaphorically) and get this all done!! Below are the rough storyboards that I used for the rough animatic storyboards, one page of sketched stuff for the star, and lots of Buffy development -_- I'm thinking of going with some of the lower designs and directing it towards a stop-motion outcome. What do you think?













2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much ^_^ Unfortunately, my tutors hated all of it, and I'm not fond of it much either lol but it's all good development progress :)

    ReplyDelete